Friday, March 09, 2012 | Posted by LAFD Media and Public Relations
Please let us introduce the Los Angeles Heat, who will square off with the Orange County Lawmen on Saturday afternoon, March 10, 2012 in Santa Ana.
It's a football season that you and your family don't want to miss.
Comprised of Fire Department and Law Enforcement personnel from the Greater Los Angeles area, the Los Angeles Heat has offered two decades of highly competitive and family-friendly football excitement.
This year, the Los Angeles Heat will not only be pursuing a championship, but also raising funds for the renowned Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation, which provides innovative services and hope for burn survivors.
Part of the National Public Safety Football League (NPSFL), the Los Angeles Heat is one of twenty-eight teams from across the United States comprised entirely of sworn public safety personnel. Each NPSFL team plays for one or more charities, with players adhering to the same honor and integrity on the field as they do while on-duty.
We hope you will join the men and women of the Los Angeles Fire Department and their families this Saturday and throughout the season, as they cheer on the Los Angeles Heat. To learn more, visit:
Submitted by Brian Humphrey, Spokesman
Los Angeles Fire Department
LAFD In The News
L.A. Weather Watches, Warnings & Advisories
CA Wildfire Response
CA State Wildfires
CA Federal Wildfires
Latest Tsunami Bulletin
National Fire News
National EMS News
Consumer Product Recalls & Advisories
Fire Service Advisories
Firefighter Close Calls
U.S. Civilian Fire Deaths
U.S. Firefighter Deaths
Red Flag Parking Status
- Woman Meets LAFD 9-1-1 Dispatcher Who Helped Save ...
- LAFD and Cal/OSHA Stress Confined Space Awareness
- Doak Smith Named LAFD 2011 Firefighter of the Year...
- Firefighters Spared Injury When Floor Collapses Du...
- Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que Restaurants Host Charity E...
- Firefighters Quickly Halt Fast Moving Attic Fire
- LAFD Reviews Federal Health Insurance Portability ...
- LAFD Provides Additional Information Regarding 9-1...
- Los Angeles Fire Chief Addresses 9-1-1 Response Ti...
- Los Angeles Heat Football Starts This Weekend
- The Women Behind The LAFD Badge
- South Los Angeles Inferno Takes Two Lives
- Firefighters Rescue Female Trapped in Burning Van ...
- South Los Angeles House Fire Injures Woman and Pol...
- 'BADGEFIGHTS': Cagefight Benefit to Feature LAFD v...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (207)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (141)
- ► 2008 (228)
- ► 2007 (299)
- ► 2006 (305)
- ► 2005 (211)